Archive for February 2012
The HMS Guidance Office is asking for volunteers for the following testing dates. Volunteer proctors will be assigned to a classroom with a certified teacher present. You must be able to:
- Stand for 2 1/2 hours (may lean periodically)
- Quietly walk around room to monitor students
- Follow HMS dress code
- Arrive and 7:15am on your scheduled day and leave approximately 11:00am
Parents, grandparents, and other adult family members are encouraged to sign up.
Please click below to access the form to sign up and for more information:
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Our goal was accomplished! We had a great dance for our kids last Friday. We cannot begin to thank the huge number of volunteers that came out to make this dance possible. We had approximately 453 kids that attended.
PLEASE REMEMBER OUR SPONSORS AS YOU SHOP and DINE around town:
- BeautiControl (Michael Ann Dillinger)
- Bennie Durham Photography
- Blue Olive
- Buon Cibo
- City Hall Cheesecake
- Dorothy K’s
- Hernando Flower Shop
- Jeremiah’s Journey
- Mi Pueblo
- Phyllis Taylor
- Premier Jewelry (Vickie Spell)
- Scentsy (Brandi Arton)
- Velvet Cream (The Dip)