The first day of school is August 6, 2012 at HMS.
Schedule Pick-Up nights are:
- 6th Grade: Thursday, August 2nd from 5pm until 7pm
- 7th and 8th Grades: Friday, August 3rd from 5pm until 7pm
There is a 6th grade supply list available at the school, but there are no published lists for 7th and 8th grades – teachers will let the students know what they need for their classes.
On schedule pick-up nights, the PTA will have four tables set up where you can:
- Buy this year’s new t-shirts!
- Get a sneak peek at this year’s fundraisers
- Join the PTA – membership automatically entitles you to so much information throughout the year that you may not otherwise know!
- Sign Up to volunteer on PTA committees. Find out how you can get involved with as much or as little time as you have to volunteer!
Studies continue to show that no matter what you may think, kids feel special when you help their schools.
Use the “Contact Us” tab to ask questions or to help out on Schedule Pick-Up Nights. THANKS!